Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Salute to Our Great TEACHERS !!!

The oldest nice teacher I can remember is Mrs Dagar... She taught meArt in junior school and Hindi when I grew up. She was a very kind andpolite teacher and I used to love interacting with her.
Next comes Mrs Julka, who taught me English in 5th grade. I had a verygood impression on her and used to love her lectures.
There was one Saroj Singh mam who taught us Geography in 10th grade. Iused to ask her millions of questions, not to trouble her, but out ofcuriosity, and she was fed up of me. But one fine day, she told theclass that I am ready to teach Rushal alone as a class when Irequested her to take our Games period for completion of syllabus andwas terribly opposed by the rest of my class !! My proudest moment...
In college, it has to be Prof Mrs Paygude, who taught us 2 semesters.I had her in one of my counseling panels (troop counseling). Thats wenI came to know how good a human being she is. My best and all time favourite teacher...
I found Prof Mrs Suja and Pranali also kind as they used to understandmy extra curricular activities with the troop and always used to guideme accordingly.

I take this opportunity to thank all my beautiful teachers a lot and wish them the Happiest Teachers Day !!!

No comments: